January 15, 2012

Quake 3 (QVGA ,HVGA ,WVGA)

  This is the Android port of id Software's id Tech 3 engine. It will let you play Quake 3 Arena and various mods on your phone.
You can now press Menu key in game and configure the controls. The default control is to use one joystick for both movement and shooting. Press the inner ring to move and strafe, and press outer ring to shoot. The phone will vibrate once you touch the outer ring so you know you are shooting.
If you are more comfortable to move with joystick and shoot with trigger, press menu key in game to switch to traditional control.





 .apk + game data (QVGA/HVGA)
NEW :  WVGA version. ( apk only ! use the data from the link above)
  Instructions are included in the archive.
    ENJOY AND ,SUPPORT ME !!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I had to
    ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours require a lot of work?
    I am completely new to running a blog however I do
    write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    My web page: dieta ketogenica

    ReplyDelete