June 21, 2012

Dead Space (QVGA, HVGA) - Reupload

The sci-fi horror masterpiece DEAD SPACE has finally arrived on Android!
This stunning vision of the Dead Space franchise is truly a landmark in mobile gaming. Featuring hardcore gameplay and a rich audio experience, immerse yourself in bloodcurdling events that unleash the Necromorph horde. Once you’ve played, this sci-fi horror masterpiece will truly change the way you think about Android games.
A CHARGED SENSORY EXPERIENCE
Survive one of the most gripping, bone-chilling experiences on mobile. Cutting-edge visuals – rich in effects and atmospheric lighting – reproduce the cinematic horror of the console game. Featuring a fully voice-acted stereo soundtrack, plus a movie-quality score and sound effects, find yourself fully immersed in the dread of Dead Space.
SHOCKINGLY EASY TO CONTROL
Intuitive controls focus you on the action. The on-screen HUD is seamlessly integrated into the game. Navigate 6 varied environments and battle Necromorphs with simple swipe and tap controls.
FEATURING 2 EXCLUSIVE WEAPONS & CLASSIC MODULES
Access the new Plasma Saw and Core Extractor, plus 3 more weapons from the Dead Space universe. Also utilize Kinesis and Stasis Modules well-known to players of the console game – and get on with the business of strategic dismemberment.
Dare to step into DEAD SPACE? Get this critically-acclaimed horror experience on Android NOW!!





  Download : - QVGA/HVGA APK -

                   DATA FOR QVGA/HVGA -

ENJOY ! 

26 comments:

  1. wheres wvga? ( im starting to like this site. please upload the data files and the apks and updating games will do you more fans. thanks recommended this site to my friends)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ! Thanks for supporting me and, I'm sorry that I can't get the WVGA versions of some games. The problem is that I don't have a WVGA phone so I can't test them to make sure that they work. I will still try to find a way to make WVGA users happy :D

      Delete
    2. is this page still alive, because i cant find any link thas is working...

      Delete
  2. Hey Buddy ....is this work on my galaxy mini qvga....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's running perfectly on my Galaxy Mini so ... try it :)

      Delete
    2. hamza morrocco gamesOctober 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM

      you are the best does it work on samsung galaxy y

      Delete
  3. this one is the very easy one to instal, not like gloft games. i like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm I can't download the data files.it starts but then says in notifications that download failed.I'm using galaxy y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use the DATA files from the link above :)

      Delete
    2. Its because u need to download it from the computer than send the files to ure sd card

      Delete
    3. If anything in ure mobile has a download error always download from the computer if u need more help please email meto xrosaber@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. this is work on samsung galaxy young?

    ReplyDelete
  6. are the apk file is on DATA link???

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMM.......WorKing Well ON my Xperia p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Works perfectly on ZTE Blade 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey does it work on micromox a60..please reply

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantaѕtic goods frοm уou, mаn.
    I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you'vе acquirеd here, reаlly
    lіke what you are stating and the waу in whіch
    you say іt. You make it enjoyable and yοu still cаre for to keep it smart.

    I cаn not wait to read much more from yоu.
    This iѕ actually a wondеrful web site.


    Ηave a lοok аt my web-sitе :: bramka sms

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ηowdy! Ι сould have sworn I've visited this site before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's new tο me.
    Anyhοw, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll bе boοk-marκing it and cheсking baсκ often!


    Here is my web ѕite: bramka sms

    ReplyDelete
  12. I almоst neveг сomment, but
    і ԁid a feω searching and wound uρ here "Dead Space (QVGA, HVGA) - Reupload".
    And I do hаѵe 2 questions for you if it's allright. Could it be only me or does it seem like some of these responses appear like coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other online sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Here is my blog post :: bramka sms play

    ReplyDelete
  13. apk link dead. please upload again and send link to mjsivanesh96@gmail.com
    galaxy y
    qvga deadspace.apk

    ReplyDelete
  14. what type of doctor treats fatty liver disease what type of
    doctor treats fatty liver disease what type of doctor treats fatty liver disease

    Take a look at my site - liv.52 fatty liver dosage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey man...when I try to download the files is takes me to another site:
    minus.com
    Help plz

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also have problem with sound in games.I can't hear it.But just in game I can't hear it and also at some games I see all white I can't see the colors.For example in gangste rio.All i see it's white and the sound doesn't work...help please

    ReplyDelete
  17. how to avoid graphic glitches?

    ReplyDelete
  18. File does not exist.fuck off barstard. Wasted my time. people should not believe on these blogspot sites

    ReplyDelete