September 3, 2012

Gangstar : West Coast Hustle (QVGA, HVGA ,WVGA) - Reupload

Move to the West Coast and immerse yourself in L.A. gang life with the new Gangstar. Explore more realistic environments than ever for a unique gameplay experience. Complete 50 different missions that combine the best of action games and driving games.


  • A unique feeling of freedom: Drive for miles and miles in massive, open-ended environments. Feel free to complete missions at your own pace, or just do absolutely anything you want!
  • The first mobile game that displays such a high level of graphics: a full-3D reconstruction of an entire city with detailed buildings, beautiful landscapes and impressive cars that animate and take crash damage.
  • Get rich or die trying! Explore the city, shoot and fight, steal vehicles, kill your enemies, and drive or walk anywhere. Go from rags to riches by connecting with relatives and helping out their gang, but beware of the police!
  • Intuitive gameplay: Drive a variety of vehicles easily thanks to touch controls, and aim at a target simply by touching it on the screen. Shooting sequences are even more enjoyable thanks to the auto-aiming system.
  • Be a gangster your way. Choose your favorite radio station: hip-hop, rap, reggae, electro, Californian punk rock, etc.




Download : DATA    QVGA APK     HVGA APK     WVGA APK

ENJOY !

38 comments:

  1. work in galaxy mini armv6, 2.2.1 froyo? rooted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it loads upto 24% on htc wildfire s(unrooted)then it crashes what do i do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not work my htc explorer

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have micromax a90s superphone pixel can you run this game please answer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. grate game but required addition 40mb data to download and run the game.
    grate working on A200

    ReplyDelete
  6. this game works in galaxy 5 with froyo 2.2.2 and cpu armv6???

    ReplyDelete
  7. my phone have OpenGL And I Installed Gangstar West Its Work Galaxy S5360 Young

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great game this is work on my Karboon A1+ .............Absolutly Stunning......!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please tell me your phone setting

      Delete
  9. Hats off to publisher.......for good work & their efforts ......for this game....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you .. this work on samsung galaxy pocket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? i can't play this game in galaxy pocket rooted :(

      how to install?

      Delete
  11. When I open the games it crashed only. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. In my HTC wildfire a3333 i cant play

    ReplyDelete
  13. how to install do we need to download all the apk files or all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  14. asked to download 97MB of data already being put in the folder gameloft

    ReplyDelete
  15. how to instaal please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  16. its working but graphics problem any fix please in karbonn a1+

    ReplyDelete
  17. galaxy y can work it ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sala download karo uske baad 97 mb download karo kya admon khuch upay batao plz

    ReplyDelete
  19. On my Alcatel OT-983 work but all is white. Please to help me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. On my Alcatel OT-983 work but all is white. Please to help me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks buddy it's works on Xperia x10...though I had to download additional 40 MB via mobile for my FWVGA (480*854) screen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey where to put the additional data of 31 mb

      Delete
  22. I hav samsung grand quattro .... and download this game .... but after start it within few seconds it stopped... pls tell me solution.....

    ReplyDelete
  23. my phone now hang!!! my ace2....

    ReplyDelete
  24. it still ask me to download game data... i don't know why

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeh i have galaxy mini 2 which is competible with my device

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeh i have galaxy mini 2 which is competible with my device

    ReplyDelete
  27. alcatel one touch m pop does it work???

    ReplyDelete
  28. Which apk should I download? I have a Motorola Triumph cellphone. Do I need to use a PC and download the data first and then one of the apks? I have been trying, unsuccessfully, for so long to get Gangstar WCH to work on my phone that I almost gave up. I can play Gangstar Miami and GTA 3, but not Gangstar WCH...it is very strange. The dev's didn't optimize their game for mid to low end dual core cellphones and now I can't even try their product. Maybe it truly is an IOS app, but if that is true then why does Gangstar Miami work on my cellphone and this app does not ?!

    ReplyDelete
  29. does this game works on galexy s duos without root?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Work on Samsung Galaxy j2 pro reply on my gmail AbhishekvasavaJ2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete